Sunday, March 25, 2012

Exercises In Style

POETIC



She arrives with the Sun wrapping the sky around her. White feathery clouds here and there.
I too arrive when the earth glows loudly.
Our eyes meet.
Dusts float about our gaze.


PROSAIC

She comes very early in the morning. She wears a blue Saree. It reveals as much as it hides.
I come late.
I look at her and she looks at me.
It is dusty all around.


RETROGRADE


Dusts float about our gaze as we look at each other.
I come late while she comes very early.
She wears a blue Saree. It reveals as much as it hides.

METAPHORIC


My love blows in with the light. An expansive blue encircles her. Soft milky white punctuates the blue here and there.
I glide with the Sun on my head.
Glances meet amid smoky dust.

COLOURFUL


Rosy cheeks, aglow with the Sun,comes in oceanic blue. Milky white dots the blue here and there.
The earth blazes as I come.
Blue and red pupils blend
with grey dust.


A PLAY IN ONE ACT

(ACT ONE ,SCENE ONE)

As the curtain rolls up,the white screen at the background glows with golden hue.
The girl enters the stage in a blue Saree.Lights focus on her accentuating her curves.
I enter from the other wings. The light on the screen becomes pronounced and spreads wide. All lights on.
She looks at me and I look at her. A cloud of smoke engulfs the stage.
The curtain falls.


SURPRISE

As the Sun comes up, the girls arrives. She wears a blue Saree. It hides as much as it reveals. By mid morning the boy arrives. They exchange glances. Dusts float about their gaze.
In fact the boy is me!

SCIENTIFIC


A primate(Female) appears with cosmic precision. Body colour marine with leuko(?) +++ in midriff.
I too a primate(Male. Both belong to Homo Sapiens) appear. Helios @ 90 degree.
Our vision 6/6. Collide. Suspended Particular Matter(Both positively and negatively charged). Hazy. Ocular disturbance.


Inspired by Raymond Queneau


3 comments:

  1. Good, really very nice. The play will be interesting as it comes to be written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!Thats great!So nice of you, you are really genious...

    ReplyDelete